Join the growing list of global professionals who are becoming certified in the field of Leadership Development. If you are responsible for implementing leadership development programs, this certification program will benefit you. The LDCP is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
Learn how to create a leadership development strategy using an OD approach to gain senior leader buy-in and support. Identify a leadership development framework that is tied to business strategy. Recognize the best practices of leading organizations and learn how approach leadership development.
The topics include: Creating a business strategy for leadership development, Creating a Leadership Pipeline, Identifying High Potentials, Guidelines for Succession Planning, Selection Criteria, Assessments and Competencies, including Derailers, Development Planning, Calibration Meetings, Development Opportunities, and Identifying Metrics to Measure Results.
Join the growing global group of professionals who have completed this certification.
- Gain an overview of leadership development and why it is an important trend
- Identify how to implement leadership development strategies
- Recognize research-based models and best practices for leadership development
- Enhance your credibility as a leadership development professional
- Build a business case for leadership development
- Select assessment tools and define competencies, analyze data and debrief results to create development plans
- Design an implementation plan to effectively execute, and implement a leadership development program
- Determine a successful Succession Planning Model that focuses on developing successors, identifying their needs and implementing development plans
- Recognize how to identify high potentials and build a talent pool and facilitate the annual talent review
- Conduct post implementation measurement and follow-up
Who Should Take This Course
- Advanced Organization Development Professionals – who want to expand their skills for larger and longer impact
- Learning and Development professionals – who want to lead change and improve individual, team and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
- Independent Coaches / Consultants – interested in getting a professional certification and strengthening their Coaching Knowledge & skills
Benefits of This Certification
- You’ll learn how to plan, design, and implement a program to support leaders to achieve greater success.
- This LDCP programs focuses how to develop leaders to impact an organization’s bottom line.
- Participants will be exposed to a blended approach to leadership development consisting of assessment instruments, structured experiences, coaching, simulation activities, and case studies.
- Attend all eight sessions over an eight month period
- Complete all homework assignments
- Complete self-development plan
- Complete a final examination
|1. Introduction to Leadership Development Best Practices||3 hours|
|2. Defining a Leadership Development Strategy – Building a business case and buy-in for leadership development||3 hours|
|3. Developing a Leadership Pipeline||3 hours|
|4. Developing Competency Models; Behavioral Assessment Tools and Analyzing Development Needs||3 hours|
|5. Implementing a Succession Planning Program||3 hours|
|6. Selecting and Developing High Potentials||3 hours|
|7. Tools for Developing Leaders||3 hours|
|8. Analyzing Results of the Leadership Program and Developing Global Leaders||3 hours|
- I like the steps involved with the leadership program. It took the info I had and put it in order while filling in the blanks of things I was missing. I like that I have an overall feel for what is needed to be done. I really appreciated the stories and actual events that were shared, the amount of help that was offered and given and the overall group cohesiveness! Thanks to both of you for the opportunity! I feel so much better about my overall program and the project. While it’s a lot of work I really appreciated the structure of doing it.– HR Manager
- The course was fantastic, extremely useful (I’m already utilizing the materials to start our leadership development framework). The activities at the end of each chapter were perfect to thoroughly understand the theory… and they made me think a lot!!! Thank you and your colleagues for a wonderful experience! I strongly recommend your courses to my colleagues.— Senior Organizational Development Specialist.
For a detailed brochure write to us firstname.lastname@example.org