IOD’s online OD Process Certified Professional Program (ODPC) is designed to help participants advance in their role as an OD professional. Participants learn the role of the OD Process Professional in building a helping relationship with their client to lead change and address critical business challenges. Participants practice critical skills as a OD Process Professional to influence senior leaders to build the client relationship; contracting techniques to gain agreement and commitment; facilitation skills to lead effective meetings; effective coaching skills to help clients identify and analyze needs; team building techniques to build effective teams; conflict resolution techniques to overcome obstacles; and project management techniques to effectively lead change.
The ODPC is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
The ODPC Program is offered over 8 months, meeting 3 hours per month. Each session provides participants with tools, guidelines and interactive activities to practice OD. Participants network with other participants to share valuable insights. IOD’s experienced facilitators facilitate each session and provide coaching in between sessions. Participants complete assignments and case studies to practice the skills learned during each session. A final exam is provided at the end of the program to complete the certification process.
If you are interested in advancing as an OD Process Professional, please register today!
- Understand the role of the Process Consultant
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal consulting skills
- How to partner with senior leaders to gain buy-in, commitment and support
- How to contract on roles and deliverables
- How to coach others and overcome resistance
- How to facilitate meetings and lead teams
- How to plan and lead project planning meetings
- How to diagnose and solve client problems
- How to implement change, individual and team interventions.
- How to manage projects and evaluate results
Who Should Take This Course
- HR Business Partners
- HR Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Change Agents
- New Entrants to the field of OD
Benefits of This Certification
- Professional career development in a growing field
- Network with other OD professionals
- Gain new practical tools and resources
- Earn your Certification from an HRCI Approved Provider. We apply for 24 HRCI credits for our courses.
- Gain valuable experience that can be applied immediately in your organization
- Attend all eight sessions over an eight month period
- Complete all homework assignments
- Complete self-development plan
- Complete a final examination
- After completing this course, you may want to advance your skills to the next level by completing the ODCP Program. After you’ve completed both of these certification programs, you will be invited to complete the Advanced OD Consultant’s Certification Program.
|Session 1: Introduction to OD Process Consulting – Understand the Role of the OD Process Consultant and Building Personal Expertise||3 hours|
|Session 2: The OD Consulting Process – Build the client relationship and contract for agreement||3 hours|
|Session 3: Interpersonal Consulting Skills – Communication Skills and Influence Skills||3 hours|
|Session 4: Process Consulting in Action – Coaching Others, Working in Teams and Cross Functional Teams||3 hours|
|Session 5: Facilitation Meetings, Leading Teams, conduct effective meetings, training sessions, and feedback sessions||3 hours|
|Session 6: Diagnose and Solve Client Problems. Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills, and Handling Conflict, Overcoming Resistance to Change||3 hours|
|Session 7: Implementing Change Interventions – Creating Action Plans, Project Plans and Contracting||3 hours|
|Session 8: Managing Projects and Evaluating, Results. Measuring Success, Conducting Feedback Debrief Discussions, Transferring Learning||3 hours|
For a detailed brochure write to us email@example.com.