Organization Development (OD) is a rapidly growing profession globally geared to leading change and improving people, process and performance in organizations. Apart from being a profession by itself, Organization Development is a critical competency for Business Leaders, Human Resources and Learning & Development Professionals. The knowledge & skill to execute successful change strategies and increase effectiveness of organizations will make the Business/HR/L&D professionals exceptionally valuable to organizations.
In order to be able to increase the effectiveness of organizations, the Business/HR/L&D Professionals should learn & practice Organization Development. In the words of Matt Minahan, “Organization Development is a body of knowledge and practice that enhances organizational performance and individual development, viewing the organization as a degree of alignment.” The Executive Program in Organization Development leading to Certified Organization Development Practitioner Certification is focused on helping participants learn and practice the essential OD Skills and transition to becoming OD Practitioners at work. The program is designed to help Business/HR/L&D Professionals to add value as OD Practitioners & Change Accelerators at work.
What will Participants Learn?
-Learn what OD is and is not
-Learn to connect OD to Strategic Objectives
-Learn to diagnose OD Challenges faced by organizations
-Learn to develop appropriate OD Interventions
-Learn the role and skills of OD Practitioner
-Learn to partner with senior leaders and gain buy-in
-Learn rapid OD interventions for individuals, teams and organizations
-Learn how to implement change and sustain change
-Learn to manage OD Interventions and evaluate results
-Learn to overcome resistance and coach others
-Learn Group Facilitation skills
-Learn to change yourself as a Change Agent
What will Participants receive?
-3 days equivalent of sessions & Assignments in between the training sessions.
-Access to Facilitator for Guidance during the program duration of 6 months
-Rapid OD Interventions that can be applied at work immediately
-Coaching Sessions for each participant focusing on Individual and OD practitioner effectiveness
-Executive Program in OD Certificate of Completion of the program.
-Certified OD Practitioner Certification on completion of a project.
- 3 days equivalent of sessions spread across six months
- OD Competency Assessment along with an Individual Development Plan
- Title of Certified OD Professional awarded to those who complete an OD Project
- Learn Rapid OD Interventions that can be applied at work immediately
- Receive an OD Toolkit with tools and techniques for application at work
- Learn OD Skills that will make you valuable to organizations
- Learn through Case Studies on OD Interventions
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment for each participant to increase EQ
- Coaching Sessions for each participant focusing on Individual and OD practitioner effectiveness
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a brochure