Change Management has emerged as a very critical competency for Business Leaders and HR Leaders as the organizations are facing change most of the times. The pace of change has increased and it is also accompanied by volatility, ambiguity, complexity and uncertainty. So the question is what Leaders can do to facilitate change and lead the organizations and employees through the many phases of change.
The Certified Change Management Professional program is focused on helping participants learn how people react to change, how to deal with resistance, understand various models and approaches for change management, how to help people adapt to change, hot to manage stress in the organization and people, how to diagnose the system, understand the gaps and build a change management plan.
- Learn to define Change Management and the various phases of change management
- Learn research-based models and best practices for understanding and managing change
- Learn to diagnose change management gaps and build interventions to facilitate the change
- Learn about strategies and interventions to understand and manage resistance to change
- Learn how to lead the organization through incremental, transformational and rapid change scenarios
- Learn about how people react to change, the emotions that are triggered and how to manage the emotions
- Learn about the different types organizations and how to manage change in those respective scenarios
- Learn to develop a business case for deploying a change management strategy, partner with leaders and employees to deliver the plan
- Learn to build a change ready organization with the relevant competencies, a change ready culture with the required beliefs/ values and change ready employees with the right mindset
Who should take this Course
- Business Leaders and Managers – who want to meet their organizational business goals and increase the effectiveness by managing the change
- Human Resource Professionals – who want to lead change management and facilitate change
- Organization Development Specialists – who want to assess the current state, identify the gaps, develop interventions to fix the gaps to build and sustain an change ready organization
- Learning & Development Professionals – who want to learn how to identify and develop capability for Change Management
- Independent Coaches and Consultants – who want to partner with clients to facilitate change management
- Online Program – The program will be delivered across 12 online sessions of 3 hours each spread across 6 months.
- Classroom Program – The program will be delivered across 3 days of face to face sessions along with two webinar
- Online Test and Project
- Certification of Certified Change Management Professional on completion of a Project.
The investment for the Certified Change Management Professional Certification Program is INR 60000/- + GST.
Write to email@example.com for a detailed brochure.
Contact Us for a detailed brochure.