In the words of Peter Drucker, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”. This is so true as culture forms the backbone of an organization and if the organization has to adapt and transform to the internal and external changes, culture has to be the starting point. While most leaders know that culture is the starting point, they find it difficult to transforming the culture. However there are ways and interventions to transform the culture of an organization.
The Certified Culture Transformation Professional program is focused on helping participants to understand culture and cultural differences, models and approaches on culture, cross-cultural dynamics, culture transformation best practices, process to assess the gaps, develop a plan and deploy culture transformation strategies, become a trusted advisor of culture transformation, understand and reframe mindsets and help the organization to transform themselves so that they can achieve their goals.
- Learn to define & map culture and components of culture in an organization
- Learn research-based models and best practices for understanding and transforming culture in an organization
- Learn to diagnose gaps in the culture and build interventions to facilitate the transformation
- Learn about strategies and interventions to understand and manage resistance to change
- Learn to tap into the stories, systems, power structures, rituals and routines in an organization
- Learn to map the mindsets and mental models in an organization and use that to develop a Culture Transformation plan
- Learn to become a Trusted Advisor to the Business Leaders and work with them to develop a business case for culture transformation and deploy, monitor and measure a culture transformation plan
- Learn to build a transformation ready organization with the relevant competencies, a change ready culture with the required beliefs/ values and change ready employees with the right mindset
Who should take this Course
- Business Leaders and Managers – who want to transform their organizational culture to meet their organizational business goals and increase the effectiveness
- Human Resource Professionals – who want to facilitate the cultural transformation in their business
- Organization Development Specialists – who want to assess the current state, identify the gaps, develop interventions to fix the gaps to build and sustain the culture transformation journey
- Learning & Development Professionals – who want to learn how to identify and develop capability for cultural transformation
- Independent Coaches and Consultants – who want to partner with clients to facilitate a culture transformation project
- Online Program – The program will be delivered across 12 online sessions of 3 hours each spread across 6 months.
- Classroom Program – The program will be delivered across 3 days of face to face sessions along with two webinar
- Online Test and Project
- Certification of Culture Transformation Certified Professional on completion of a Project.
The investment for the Certified Culture Transformation Professional Certification Program is INR 60000/- + GST.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed brochure.
Contact us for a Brochure.