Leadership Development is a Key priority for all Organizations and in the words of John Maxwell, “The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them”.
The Certified Leadership Development Practitioner Program is focused on helping participants learn how to create a leadership development strategy for their organization using an OD approach, gain senior leader buy-in and support, identify a leadership development framework that is tied to business strategy, recognize the best practices of leading organizations and chart the leadership development in their organizations. The Certified Leadership Development Practitioner Program is for those who are responsible for developing and implementing the Leadership Development Strategy for the organizations.
Become a Leadership Talent Developer!
- Gain an overview of leadership development and its criticality for organization survival & success
- Learn to chart the future of Leadership Development for your organization, partner with leaders & clients to build a business case for leadership development & for execution
- Learn research-based models and best practices for leadership development
- Learn to align Leadership development strategy to Business Strategy and develop a Leadership Development Program for your organization
- Define Leadership Development Systems and Processes linked to Strategic goals, Outcomes, and Metrics
- Identify the Leadership Development Process for different levels of leadership, choose the learning experience by levels,
- Learn how to effectively execute and implement a leadership development program and conduct post implementation measurement and follow
- Enhance your credibility as a Leadership Development Professional
- Learn Leadership Development Interventions that can be applied at work immediately
- Learn Leadership Development Skills that will make you valuable to organizations
- Learn through Case Studies on Leadership Development
- International curriculum from IOD, USA with relevant customization
- Professional membership in IOD Global Network with free access to quarterly webinars
- Certificate of Completion from the Institute of Organization Development, USA
Who should take this Course
Business Leaders and Managers – who want to identify a systemic process for leadership development to meet their organizational business goals and increase the effectiveness of others.
Human Resource Professionals – who want to design a Leadership Development strategy in their organization.
Organization Development Specialists – who want to work with their senior leadership team to define a Leadership Development strategy and implementation plan.
Learning & Development Professionals – who want to learn how to identify and develop effective leadership development processes.
Independent Coaches and Consultants – who want to partner with clients to create LD best practices.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed brochure.