The OD Certified Consultant Program (ODCC) provides you with an opportunity to advance in the field of OD as an OD Consultant and help your clients implement organization development change strategies.
The ODCC is offered by the Institute of Organization Development, Florida, USA. The certificate will be issued by IOD, USA.
You will attend 8 monthly sessions to learn new consulting tools, practice new skills, demonstrate advanced consulting techniques, and receive feedback from skilled OD Consultants.
As part of the self study program, you will complete a self development plan and identify a client project to work on during the program. In addition, you will complete a variety of assignments each month related to the topic discussed during each session.
At the end of the program you will complete an exam and case study demonstrating advanced OD Consulting skills.
If you have completed the ODCP program and are ready to advance to the next level or if you have 5-10 years experience in OD, this program is right for you.
- Demonstrate effective OD consulting techniques to build capacity in OD as a change agent.
- Demonstrate how to apply the Action Research Model to help clients create a sustainable model for change.
- Identify Advanced OD practices in systems thinking, analysis, coaching, measurement, influence skills, overcoming challenges.
- Demonstrate how to partner with the client to effectively lead strategic planning, action planning and project planning meetings.
- Demonstrate competence in several of the OD practice areas.
- Demonstrate proficiency as an OD Consultant
- Demonstrate proficiency in Facilitation
- Demonstrate 3-4 OD Facilitation Tools & Techniques.
- Demonstrate OD facilitation and coaching skills
- Demonstrate competencies and proficiency as an OD Consultant (complete 2-3 client interventions)
- Complete a Group Project using Action Research Model (ARM)
Who Should Take This Course
- Those who have completed the ODCP program
- Those with 5-10 years in the field of OD, and have applied the Action Research Model
Benefits of This Certificate
- Advance your skills in the field of OD.
- Gain Certification as an OD Consultant.
- Enhance your current level of expertise in the field of OD.
- Promote your professional development and career opportunities.
- Gain recognition globally as an expert in the field of OD.
- Attend All Online Sessions
- Complete all assignments
- Complete a case study based on a client intervention.
- Complete research study on a topic of interest in the field of OD.
- Presentation of the Case Study
- Session 1 – OD Action Research Model Participants will demonstrate the 7 phases of the Action Research Model – Entry, Contracting, Data Collection and Analysis, Feedback Reporting, Action Planning, Creating Interventions and Exit and Termination. Activity: Work with a client to Implement the Action Research Model and report how you implemented each of the 7 steps.
- Session 3 – Coaching and Client Intervention Participants will complete a coaching activity with a partner to demonstrate a coaching problem-solving model. Activity: Practice Coach 2-3 individuals using the Problem Solving Coaching Form.
- Session 4 – OD Consulting Practice Participants will demonstrate OD Process Consulting – Receive Individual Coaching and Feedback, be involved in Team Intervention, Demonstrate OD Process Consulting Skills and conduct a Team Intervention, Handle a Conflict Situation, or Culture Change Intervention. Activity: Participants will identify how to create a transition using Appreciative Inquiry, and an NTI Model in overcoming adversity for creating sustainability and separation from the client.
- Session 5 – OD Facilitation Tools Participants will demonstrate a variety of Facilitation Tools – facilitating Client Meetings using a variety of tools; ground rules, consensus agreement, roles, action planning, building relationships, leading a dialogue session, decision making, fishbowl, problem solving, conducting a debrief. Participants will present the outcome of their client interventions and receive feedback.
- Session 6 – Client Project and Case Study Activity: Participants will present a case study demonstrating the OD Action Research Process and Process Consulting.
- Session 7 – Research Study Activity: Participants will conduct a research study on a topic of interest and present to their coach.
- Session 8 – Client Exit and Transition Participants will plan and conduct a final separation activity including a feedback debrief, and measurement of the results of the program. Participants will complete all final activities, and the final exam.
- Just wanted to say that it was a great experience working with all of you at the ODCC workshop last week. Interacting with brilliant and inspirational people such as yourselves gave me much to ponder and reflect upon. One of the key insights I gained was a newer, richer, and deeper perspective of OD and its impact on our lives. The case studies that were shared were very motivating and I hope to reflect the insights I gained from all of you into my work going ahead. Thank you to Nancy and Patti for being excellent facilitators!–OD Consultant
- I learned so much and it really put a lot of things into perspective for me. The design of the program was terrific. The topics were all so relevant and I especially loved the role plays. In addition, I met some fabulous and talented people. It all inspired me.–Senior OD Professional.
- Thanks to my certification as an OD Consultant, I was able to explain to the Global CEO how OD can transform the organization as a result I was just offered a new position at our world headquarters overseeing 5 country offices. – OD Consultant
For a detailed brochure write to us email@example.com.