The OGI® Is A Breakthrough Organizational Diagnostic Tool.
The Organizational Growth Indicator® provides leaders with tangible metrics to validate their gut feel and accurately pinpoint the previously unseen factors that are constraining their organization’s ability to grow and change adaptively.
The OGI was built for business in the 21st Century. It examines the key factors and underlying “mindsets” that impact an organization’s approach to growth and transformation. With the comprehensive metrics the OGI produces, leaders can clearly chart the actions required to both strengthen and accelerate their organization’s business performance.
The OGI® is a user-friendly tool that drives
The OGI provides leaders with tangible metrics to validate a ‘gut feeling’, and accurately pinpoint the previously unseen factors that are constraining their organization’s ability to grow and change adaptively.
We provide you with a turnkey communications program for your participants directly linked to our in-house system to ensure ease of access and full confidentiality. The online assessment can be completed within 20 min.
Supported by Fast, Efficient Service
Our team can execute a company-wide OGI Assessment within 30 business days even including global organizational rollouts.
Why CEOs use The OGI®
Chief Executive Officers use the OGI to make better business decisions related to
- Leadership Team Alignment & Performance
- Strategic Initiatives and Resource Allocation
- Organizational “Readiness” for Change and Growth
- Mergers & Acquisitions & Business Unit Consolidation
- Board Management Related to Organizational Capacity and Results
Why CHROs use The OGI®
Chief Human Resources Officers use the OGI to better support strategic decisions in order to
- Strengthen Talent Management Initiatives
- Pinpoint Training and Development (TNOD) Requirements
- Link HR Initiatives to Business Goals
- Improve Organizational Change Efforts
- Evaluate Impact of the Training and OD Programs
Contact us for a discussion.